[ExGDBd] Re: Bridget & the 2005 Exodus Conference

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1 6:26 PM
      Hi Bridget,

      My birthday is July 27 -- the conference will be over by then, but
      I'll count the conference as an early celebration. Anyway, our
      birthdays are close together!

      Susan

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Bridget Night"
      <BridgetNight123@h...> wrote:

      > Henry,
      >
      > It sounds like a blast. My birthday is July 22, so we can all
      celebrate it together.

      > Bridget

      Carolina.

      <http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
      <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

      > .yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
      <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

    • ctickle777
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 1 6:57 PM
        Wonderful! Asheville is GORGEOUS! Although, my best friend lives in
        Raleigh, I could use a good reason to visit the Biltmore! : ) I've
        never visited the Biltmore Estates in the Spring/Summer so this
        would be an opportunity to go! For those of you who don't know about
        the Biltmore...it's the largest individually-owned estate in the
        U.S. and it's absolutely gorgeous! If you are looking to take a
        vacation at a slower pace, this is the place to go in N.C.! My
        husband and I went there for a weekend three years ago after having
        a baby...and boy was it a relaxing experience!

        The only setback is the cost...it unfortunately isn't cheap! But,
        it's definitely worth seeing if you make the trip to the Exodus
        Conference in Asheville!

        www.biltmore.com

        --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"
        <gods2rubygirl@y...> wrote:
        > The 2005 Exodus conference will be in Asheville, NC? WOW!! That is
        in
        > driving distance from me (I live in Tennessee).
        >
        > I am so excited. This is do-able. NC is a LOT closer than
        California!

        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 1 7:09 PM
          Cool! Us July babies have to be tough to be born in this heat! Look forward to seeing you. Bridget

          <BridgetNight123@h...> wrote:

          > Henry,
          >
          > It sounds like a blast. My birthday is July 22, so we can all
          celebrate it together.

          > Bridget

          Service.

          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 2 9:20 AM
            I Love you Christa! Let's go 'hurl' together! I will answer this post privately to you because I know the owners don't like us to get into politics here unless it relates to SSA but I totally agree with you. I wish we lived closer. We would be great political 'drinking' buddies. And we do know that who we vote for and what we vote on, WILL, affect this issue and our country greatly. We are becoming a huge cesspool that is beginning to stink bad!

            Bridget
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 2 12:10 PM
              LOL. I agree with your cesspool analogy...it certainly does stink!
              Whoops...forgot about the political boundaries. Sorry guys! : )
              Christa

              <BridgetNight123@h...> wrote:

              > I Love you Christa! Let's go 'hurl' together! I will answer this
              post privately to you because I know the owners don't like us to get
              into politics here unless it relates to SSA but I totally agree with
              you. I wish we lived closer. We would be great political 'drinking'
              buddies. And we do know that who we vote for and what we vote on,
              WILL, affect this issue and our country greatly. We are becoming a
              huge cesspool that is beginning to stink bad!

              > Bridget

              List:
              > > <http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
              > > <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>
              > > >

              > > > .yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
              > > <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>
              > > >

              > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              > Terms
              > > of Service.

              > > Questions on the group? contact founder directly at:
              ncxds@y...

              > > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of:
              > > NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
              > >
              > > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:
              > >
              > > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion List:
              > <http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
              > <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>
              > >

              > > .yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
              > <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>
              > >

              > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Terms