Re: [ExGDBd] Re: HI EVERYONE To Tom

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 30, 2004
      That would be great! I have two other moms with gay sons in your area and maybe we could all lunch together. Send me your phone number to my private email address.

      Bridget
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 1 10:44 PM
        I like it aaaaaall... and yummm... at work we are selling these
        fresh Belgian pralines oh Y U M M Y!!!
        Toblerone chocolate is rrrreally nice....
        Godiva, Lindt, Giradelli's oh yumm yumm yumm...

        nothing beats the regular twix or crunchie bar.
        oh and Ritter sport (Germany) has this rum raisin chocolate bar that
        is suuuuuper yummy.

        I usually go for milk chocolate, but chocolate anything. YUMM!!!

        --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Morey

        <http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
        <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

        > .yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat:
        <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

      • ncxds
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 2 4:34 AM
          ALRIGHT!! I wasn't planning on adding to this very fattening thread,
          but I couldn't resist after this post. I am an absolute Lindt-holic!!
          If you have never tried it, it is the best darn "better-than-sex"
          chocolate you have ever had!! Red Lindors (milk Chocolate truffles)
          are my favorite, but I enjoy all of them. They even put a Lindt store
          in a mall in Raleigh so I can easily get a fix (they even give away
          free samples!!)

          BUt I only get these as a special treat! Doing the low-carb thing!!
          Thank heavens for Hershey's Sugar-Free line!! Very low carb and taste
          darn-close to the originals (including Resse cups!)

          (I am now drooling on my keyboard!!)

          Blessings!!

          --Alan

          <a1ami2@y...> wrote:
          > I like it aaaaaall... and yummm... at work we are selling these
          > fresh Belgian pralines oh Y U M M Y!!!
          > Toblerone chocolate is rrrreally nice....
          > Godiva, Lindt, Giradelli's oh yumm yumm yumm...
          >
          > nothing beats the regular twix or crunchie bar.
          > oh and Ritter sport (Germany) has this rum raisin chocolate bar that
          > is suuuuuper yummy.
          >
          > I usually go for milk chocolate, but chocolate anything. YUMM!!!

        • Katherine Davies
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 2 11:55 AM
            Okay, now I'll jump in...

            I LOVE LINDT CHOCOLATE!!!! Treat to myself after a very long day.

            Kat D.
            --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, ncxds <no_reply@y...>