?

  • Judith Stevens
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hi

      I am back from vacation and have read some of the posts not all. I maybe out of the loop for awhile. Til I have a chance to work through some challenges here.

      Pray for me I am struggling with decisions.

      The trip turn out to be positive with the friends I went to see. But Some things that were made aware of to me -I am struggling over.

      Pray for this connection that -if there is conflict that we both can work through it.

      Judith

    • Judith
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        Hi

        My questions to the group -for the most part has to do with H even
        though it doesn't appear that way except for when i talk about what is
        happening with me personally. like my job.

        .... I wonder why the latest one hasn't been answered.

        trouble titling my emails.

        I do have ... masculine and feminine things to seek input on ... Is
        that okay? from the group because I like what the group can offer.

        Judith
      • John
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
          Fine with me...I have not seen a recent e-mail of yours...

          We all have things in our lives that can be labled masculine of feminine..I think

          John

          Judith <judith9086@...> wrote:
          Hi

          My questions to the group -for the most part has to do with H even
          though it doesn't appear that way except for when i talk about what is
          happening with me personally. like my job.

          .... I wonder why the latest one hasn't been answered.

          trouble titling my emails.

          I do have ... masculine and feminine things to seek input on ... Is
          that okay? from the group because I like what the group can offer.

          Judith

          Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

          The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries

          MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

          Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>

          Lord jesus christ Christianity today Kingdom of god