MAYDAY

  • ctickle777
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hey guys! Here's the link to the Washington, D.C. MayDay Rally I
      mentioned the other day...just thought you'd like to know. A link is
      also located at www.family.org

      http://www.maydayformarriage.com/
    • jose guardado
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
        Dear friends:
        After some months in this board I had the opportunity to see my self against a potential new way to live.
        I accept the offer, Christ must be somewhere, where one can enter with a clean spirit, and sandals.
        After a stormy childhood, being harassed and sometimes hated by aunties, stepmothers, female teachers, some friends and even my mother, I decide to follow Christ, hand in hand with my partner.
        Wife and I became friends, brother and sister. It was a terrible mistake from my side to take such a load alone. She is not going to help.
        I will support her for life, I will not divorce for it would deprive her from all my social security priviledges.
        Women and I are totally different stuff. I prefer to go along with my Pablo.
        I am quitting those pastors who like to tell how beautiful the wife of this and the other friend is. I am sorry, but life is not like this.
        I should have not been born in this age. I definitely go astonished when some church sisters begin to apologize on women, when trying to explain how a homosexual trait can be solved.
        I simply do not want to know a word about women in my entire life. Human society has distorted entirely the humanity inside the experience of being a woman.
        God does not want such distortions. He is clear in his Book, it is just that jews never wanted to see so, and they still do not want it.
        Some pastors are distorting the message of Christ in such a biased and sexually driven way.
        It is simple and crystal clear, some men and women are not born for heterosexuality, period. But the morbosity of society hangs in us the label of homosexuality, because the human life, as conceived by modern societies, end in sex and sex alone.
        Such a fate is ridiculous. Pastors are distorting entirely what the apostle Paul meant all along his advices and quotations.
        I prefer to go to the desert, to this male only world. End.
        Loving Christ
        Amen
        Jose

      • Nieuwleven
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
          Hi José,
          Haven't you considered to follow a Living Waters kind of course?
          because (from your words) it seems that your wounds on the gender
          issue are needing to be healed, hence it could be of your benefit to
          do a LW course. If it is not available in Guatemala, please visit
          their site http://www.desertstream.org and order their material,
          which will certainly be a blessing and refreshing water for your soul.
          You can always contact the spanish speaking members of this board, as
          well as the responsible for Exodus Latin America
          http://www.exoduslatinoamerica.org/
          BE blessed,
          Armand
          http://timesofrefreshing.mysite.freeserve.com