5449Are you sure about that Chancellor ?

  • Tim Way
    Oct 3, 2003
      Hi Chancellor,

      Are you sure about that, I mean ethnicity came about after the flood when men went to different parts of the earth according to their families and thier tongues right ? Tim Way

      "Chancellor Carlyle Roberts, II" <BuddyChan2@...> wrote:
      Finally, something on which we agree. There is a tendency among many
      Christians, however, to say that because something is not sin that it
      must necessarily be consistent with God's created design. It is my
      contention that every aspect of creation was damaged by that first
      sin in the Garden of Eden and/or subsequent sin (different ethnic
      groups, for example, came about as a result of that incident at the
      tower of Babel).

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Inge Anderson
      But then none of us have characters "consistent with God's