5443Re: [ExGDBd] Pedophilia and some other questions

  • Chancellor Carlyle Roberts, II
    Oct 3, 2003
      Finally, something on which we agree. There is a tendency among many
      Christians, however, to say that because something is not sin that it
      must necessarily be consistent with God's created design. It is my
      contention that every aspect of creation was damaged by that first
      sin in the Garden of Eden and/or subsequent sin (different ethnic
      groups, for example, came about as a result of that incident at the
      tower of Babel).

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Inge Anderson
      <inge@g...> wrote:
      But then none of us have characters "consistent with God's
      > design in Genesis." We are *all* lost without Christ's death in our
      behalf.
      > That was my point. None of us have anything to boast of -- except
      in the
      > grace of Christ.
      >
      > In His grace,
      > Inge