5430Re: [ExGDBd] This is not a child-molester forum.

  • andy mathews
    Oct 2, 2003
      Tim,

      Hey! I understand your being repulsed, but I feel that
      you are totally coming at this from the wrong vantage
      point. This brother is sharing because he wants help,
      prayer, and support so that he can overcome these
      things, and you want to turn him away? How can you do
      that? Our goal is to be like Christ and if Christ were
      walking this earth right now I guarantee that he would
      sit and eat with this man, and pray with him, and
      deliver him from this. This man is asking for our help
      and the fact that you are so "disgusted" you can't
      handle it is sad. Our sin of homosexuality is just as
      repulsing to many people. You can't understand the sin
      fully unless you've experienced it. I pray that you
      rethink your thoughts, and start thinking about how we
      can help this brother overcome satan. Just think about
      it. GOd bless.

      aNDY

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic