5427This is not a child-molester forum.

  • Tim Way
    Oct 1, 2003
      Hi Mike and Inge,

      I'm not judging anyone. You are judging me and my convictions, and the thoughts that I just cant even bear in my mind. I cant even deal with hearing about child molesters in my area without it making me sick to my stomach. Even the criminal justice system contains inmates who take care of this injustice by purging these demented predators from the prisons. This sin is so disgusting to me I cant but vomit the very knowledge of it from my mind. As far as this man who is struggling with it, I'm not condemning him at all. I just cant allow the subject matter in my mind as I'm SO repulsed by it. Whether you like it or not Mike and Inge. That sin is the very thing that invokes the wrath of God upon all who entertain it. It is like blood guiltiness. Please for the sanctity of the rest of us who are not that far gone, please don't invite that element of depravity here I beg you. May you come to your senses before this ministry is turned aside to the vermin.Tim Way

      Michael Crumpler <good7boy2002@...> wrote:
      Thanks Inge!
      I totally agree!
      This is not a public trial, but a support group!
      Our Brother has chosen to share his struggle and is seeking help, only to be slammed by Tim! What a shame!
      Child molestation is an awful act! That's why we should do everything in our power to prevent perpertrators from doing it. I pray that through our love and encouragement our brother will be led away from the need and desire to be with teen boys.

      Tim......"let he who thinks he stand take heed lest he fall...."

      Mike
      Inge Anderson <inge@...> wrote:
      Tim,

      Your sharing your reaction to pedophilia below came at a particularly
      inappropriate juncture.

      A brother in Christ shared his struggles, and you answer with *this*!!

      How would you feel if you shared some of your struggles on this board, and,
      instead of replying to your concerns, I wrote to tell you that I had met a
      homosexual and was *so* repulsed by him!! Furthermore, what if I pointed
      out that the biblical punishment for same-gender sex was stoning and
      lamenting that society no longer did this.

      How would that help *you*?

      That's exactly what you just did to your brother on this list who made
      himself vulnerable by writing about his struggle of being attracted to
      young people. Before posting on a board like this, where vulnerable people
      come for Christian support, it is good to pray the prayer of David in Psalm
      141.3:
      "Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips." This is
      *not* a place to "let it all hang out" without considering how it will
      affect a fellow struggler.

      Michael's note was "right on"! Thank you, Michael for your contribution.

      Blessings,
      Inge Anderson

      At 10:52 AM 10/1/2003 -0700, Tim Way wrote:
      >Hi Guys,
      >
      >One thing that comes to my mind is the admonition from Jesus Christ when
      >he warns about hurting one of these little ones who trust in me. He said
      >that it would be better to die a violent death than that you should hurt
      >one of these little one's. The penalty our society puts on child molesters
      >is a period of confinement plus financial penalties then a period of
      >partial freedom and ridicule with a lack of privacy. Gods law merely
      >required immediate death penalty by societal stoning. I met a child
      >molester some 18 years ago. I was so repulsed by him that I couldn't even
      >peaceably talk to him.Before Gays were portrayed as anything but perverts
      >in our society years ago most straight people were repulsed at the mere
      >thought of homosexual perversion. I hope society never excepts child
      >molesters as an acceptable alternative lifestyle. Tim Way

      Inge Anderson <inge@...>
      Sponsor of <http://www.glow.cc> an internet site for
      Christians with same-gender attractions and their friends.