3031Re: Feelin down

  • Tim Way <inotheway@yahoo.com>
    Feb 1, 2003
      Hi Ed,You want to confess it to the Lord.In so doing the
      relationship is restored.1st John 1:9 "If we confess our sin He is
      faithful and just to forgive us our sin and cleanse us from all
      unrighteousness."To confess our sin is to say the same thing about
      our sin that God says in His Word about our sin.For example,here is
      a prayer you can pray to get Gods attention.

      " Heavenly Father,your Word sayes ` I will set no unclean thing
      before mine eyes ` but I have set unclean things before mine eyes.I
      have violated your Word. "

      Then believe God at His Word that your broken fellowship is
      restored.Because you realize of course that satan doesnt want you to
      trust God at His Word.You havnt lost your salvation, youve merely
      broken fellowship that needs restoring.
      Trust in the Lord and be not moved.Tim Way

      5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, enid beddien
      <beddien@y...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone. I recently moved away from my ex-partner
      > of 4 years. We broke-up 4 months ago but were still
      > living under the same roof. I now live in another
      > state, but I am still struggling with Internet porn.
      > I am free of the desire to be with a man in a
      > relationship. I know that is a counterfeit for God's
      > true intention of marriage, but I still struggle with
      > this other addiction. It's like a habit I can't break
      > away from.
      > I am not feeling down because I left my partner, but
      > because I cannot overcome this one last aspect of SSA,
      > gay porn. I feel pretty rotten after the fact. Any
      > suggestions?
      >
      > Ed

      > http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 43 messages in this topic