24199These Scars Too Shall Pass

    May 17 6:09 PM

      Even in our own brokenness, even when we want to take full
      responsibility; sometimes we're clearly disappointed with God. Like
      David in Psalms, we want to know why He is so silent when we are so
      filled with groans. We want to know why He feels so far away. And, you
      know what? He's fine with us asking.

      I hope you'll read this week's post on Signs of a Struggle: These Scars
      Too Shall Pass.
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2012/05/these-scars-too-shall-fade.\
      html>

      God Bless,