24162Which Face Will Finish the Race?

    Nov 3, 2011

      Sometimes we are the runner, wondering how much further we have to go
      before we can collapse on the ground and breathe deeply of the clarity
      of completion. Sometimes we are the one who stands and offers a taste
      of the living water that rushes through and replenishes the rebellious
      body. Either way, we are in this together . . . and we can finish well.
      If we don't lose heart. If we do not grow weary. (Read the entire post
      at Signs of a Struggle
      <http://www.signsofastruggleblog.com/2011/11/which-face-will-finish-race\
      .html> .)

      God Bless,

      Thom

      Surviving Sexual Brokenness: What Grace Can Do
      <http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Sexual-Brokenness-What-Grace/dp/1449707\
      319/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1319636461&sr=1-1>