23755The Blessings of the Taking Away

  • th2950
    Sep 2, 2009
      Good Guys,

      I believe there are times when God works in extreme ways to get our attention. He removes us from the routine of life; reminds us that everything we live for can fall away in an instant; that even the things we most love, in which we most invest, that we slowly built and admired, can fade and crumble into dust where lizards run.

      I wrote in the blog this week about what happens when you lose everything. If you'd like to read the rest of it post your thoughts there for others, it's at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      In Him,

      Thom
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/