22809Re: ???Testosterone???

  • friendofnsf
    Jan 2, 2008
      Dear brother, praise God for your salvation!

      I am female and have a disorder (PCOS) that is frequently associated
      with higher than normal testosterone levels in women or female
      hormones being out of wack. I have never struggled with SSA but then
      again, my doctor doesn't see the point of testing my hormones either,
      so I can't say for sure what they are.

      There are many contributing factors, and I suggest you do some reading
      on this subject if you really want to get to the root causes. But
      meanwhile, be encouraged! God loves you and is not punishing you in
      any way. I am not sure why things are not easier for you, except that
      all of us grow and learn from our struggles!

      Blessings,

      Di
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic