22485Re: [ExGDBd] Progress or Politics?

  • Thomas Morey
    Oct 1, 2007
      Dear p_csilen,

      Yes, there is.

      Unfortunately, the original format of this ExGDBd
      discussion group allows others who are not members to
      possibly view the contents of one's post, just by
      doing a search on your e-mail address! It is why we
      recommend 1) that you ask for any other ExGDBd
      member's private e-mail address whom you would feel
      comfortable asking buy posting your request, and
      asking them to send it privately to you. They can look
      up the private e-mail address you submitted to us in
      the membership listing. And/or 2) try one of the
      following groups: brotherskeepers, ex-gaymensministry,
      and peoplecanchange. You may do a search to find out
      their official website address. These are the
      discussion groups that I believe have the necessary
      safeguards. And, there are others here in this
      discussion group who could give you other referrals as
      well. Isn't that right fellow ExGDBd members? :-)

      Blessings to you, p_csilen, in your spiritual journey
      out of bondage into freedom,

      Tom