20542Re: [ExGDBd] Court Rules againts “homosexuality is shameful. " T-SHIRT"

  • ctickle777
    Feb 1, 2007
      This just goes to show how uneducated many Christians are...and how
      ineffective those Christians are at reaching out to those who have
      no better option but to remain in a lifestyle that seemingly accepts
      them unconditionally. The ex-gay message should be equally taught in
      public Sex Ed. programs, as it is a valid alternative to the gay
      lifestyle.

      I agree with the individual/s who said t-shirts of any distractive
      nature should be altogether banned from school, simply b/c it isn't
      appropriate to promote an ideal in this venue. It just isn't the
      place or the time. And, yes, the parents who teach their kids to be
      legalistic Pharisees should be retaught the doctrine of the New
      Testament!

      Christa

      > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know.
      > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic