20541Re: [ExGDBd] Court Rules againts “homosexuality is shameful. " T-SHIRT"

  • ctickle777
    Feb 1 9:04 AM
      I agree. The courts made the right decision. Christian students
      should not wear condemning t-shirts to school...period. No student
      should wear a t-shirt aimed at ridiculing another person, regardless
      the issue, be it religious or otherwise. Nor should pro-gay students
      be allowed to promote (or flaunt) their sexual orientation at school
      unless there are equal rights for ex-gays (or the education that
      change is possible) in the same setting.

      Both points of view should be considered religious issues and
      neither should be "promoted" in a public educational setting, in my
      honest opinion. Christians are so uneducated about SSA, it
      aggravates the daylight out of me when issues like this arise. It's
      not surprising to me b/c most churches today use Pharisee-like
      instruction when teaching youth. Our children need to be educated
      about SSA, and how to appropriately love others despite their sinful
      behavior. That is the ONLY way people with SSA, or anyone else for
      that matter, will come to the Lord.

      A pastor told me once that God cannot change a person's behavior,
      until He first instills His spirit in that person. How true! God
      doesn't change us before He saves us...which is why so many people
      say they need to do x,y,and z before they accept Christ. They are
      trying to make themselves acceptable...but it never happens, so they
      delay coming to Christ. Jesus doesn't want us to act or be a certain
      way before we come to Him...He just wants us to come as we are,
      putting all our faith and trust in Him to fight our battles and
      change us into the people He wants us to be.

      Christa