20121Re: [ExGDBd] Re: Ex Gay Groups should (Biblical or Quaranical...)

  • :-) rimanaiky hamuchun
    Dec 18, 2006
      DEAR LAURA:

      IN THE PREMISES YOU POSTED, YOU SAID THE "CHRISTIAN SOUTH", AND THE "MUSLIM NORTH".
      I DO NOT THINK THESE PREMISES ARE ATTACHED TO TRUTH, AT LEAST NOT TO THE EXACT TRUTH.

      FOR SOME MONTHS, AT LEAST SINCE 11-S I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE USA, TO CITE AN EXAMPLE, IS SO PROMPT TO ACCEPT IMMIGRATION FROM MUSLIM COUNTRIES, RISKING THEIR OWN CITIZENS AND SECURITY, WHILE TRYING TO CONSTRUCT BARRIERS (PHYSICAL AND POLITICAL) TO STOP VERY ABLE FARMERS FROM CENTRAL AMERICA TO IMMIGRATE FOR SOME TIME AND HAVE BETTER INCOME. THIS IS POLITICS, BUT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE IT BIBLICAL, JESUS TOLD ONE SIMILAR STORY WHEN HE GAVE HIS PARABLE ABOUT THE MAN WHO WENT TO HIRE PEOPLE FOR HIS CROPS. JESUS SUGGESTED THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS OPEN TILL THE LAST MINUTE, TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO WORKD AND OBEY.

      WHAT I AM TELLING HERE IS THAT WE, EXGAY PEOPLE, ARE BOUND TO EACH OTHER BY OUR MORAL POINTS OF VIEW, AND SOME HERE IN THIS BOARD ARE NOT EVEN CHRISTIANS. YOU JUST HAVE TO WATCH AT THE LIST OF MEMBERS AND YOU WILL FIND PEOPLE WITH MUSLIM NAMES AS THE FIRST MEMBERS.

      WHAT CHRISTIAN EXGAY PEOPLE COULD DO IS ASKING THE VATICAN AND OTHER INSTITUTIONS TO DEAL WITH THEIR AFFILIATES IN NIGERIA SO THE SITUATION OF HOMOSEXUAL PEOPLE CAN BE HANDLED IN A MORE HUMANITARIAN WAY. THIS IS WE CAN PRODUCE AN EFFECT FROM INSIDE THE CHURCH, NOT FROM OUTSIDE.

      REGARDING TO THE MUSLIM SIDE OF THE PROBLEM, A SIMILAR SOLUTION COULD BE SET.

      EXGAY PEOPLE, WE, MAYBE YOU, HAVE NOT A STRUGGLE AGAINST POLITICAL INSTITUTIONS. OUR STRUGGLE IS AGAINST EVIL ORGANIZED IN INVISIBLE PLACES (SOMETHING THAT MOST OF DENOMINATIONS PREACH, INCLUDING NON CHRISTIAN INSTITUTIONS).

      EXGAY MOVEMENT, IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE CALLED SO, IS NOT AN INSTITUTION.

      IN FACT, THERE SHOULD NOT BE SUCH A THING AS EXGAY IN A SOCIETY INSIDE WHICH GOD IS BEING OBEYED.

      EXGAY MOVEMENT PROTECTS US, FROM BEING ALONE IN OUR STRUGGLE, AS SOON AS WE FEEL THE NEED OF SUCH AN IDENTIFICATION.

      I THINK THAT STRUGGLING AGAINST SSA IS ENOUGH BURDEN FOR ANY HUMAN BEING. RECENTLY, I HAD THE MOST HORRIBLE SSA DREAM; I THINK SATAN IS HANDLING ISSUES SUCH AS THIS PROBLEMS AT NIGERIA. THE ONE WHO WANTS PEOPLE PUNISHED AND DESTROYED IS SATAN, AND SATAN IS A PERSON, IS A SPIRITUAL PERSON, WITH AND INDIVIDUALITY.

      I, JOSE, WAS CREATED BY GOD, AND NONE CAN DENY SUCH FACT HERE, IN USA, IN ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY. IT IS THAT I HAVE TO OBEY GOD, I HAVE TO BE THE MOST POSITIVE PERSON TOWARDS MY BODY, I CANNOT USE IT AS A WASTE, OR A WAY TO HAVE SEXUAL PLEASURE.

      PHYSICAL PUNISHMENT, WAS THE BIBLICAL, AND LATER LEGAL WAY, TO STOP HOMOSEXUALITY FROM BEING CHOSEN AS A WAY OF LIFE.

      MAY BE WHEN ONE GOES OUT TO CHURCH, AND SEES THE PASTOR PREACHING BY A TV CLOSED CIRCUIT, OR SO, ONE IS PROMPT TO THINK THAT THE SAME THING HAPPENS 100 KMS AWAY, OR AT NIGERIA.

      THE EXAMPLE SHOULD BEGIN AT HOME, WHEN OUR LOCAL CHURCHES START PREACHING THE KINGDOM IN THE WAY JESUS DID, TO PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY IGNORANT OF IT.

      JESUS STOOD QUIET, HE DID NOT HESITATE AT ALL, HE WROTE A LINE OR TWO IN THE SAND AND ASKED: "ARE YOU CLEAN ENOUGH TO BEAR THAT WOMAN'S SINS, AFTER HER STONING?"

      ACCORDING TO SOME PEOPLE IN ASIA, WHEN YOU PUNISH SOMEONE YOU BEAR THE SINS OF THAT PERSON, BECAUSE YOU INTERRUPT HIS OR HER NATURAL ROUTE IN LIFE. THIS IS WHY JESUS SAID: "CARRY YOUR OWN CROSS.... AND FOLLOW ME".

      THIS IS WHAT IS NOT UNDERSTOOD BY PEOPLE, WHY AND WHEN TO PUNISH. THIS WAS NOT UNDERSTOOD BY ANCIENT JEWS AT THE TIME JESUS PREACHED.

      THEREFORE, WHERE DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD BEGIN TO HANDLE PROBLEMS: NIGERIA, SOUTH AMERICA, USA, NETHERLANDS, CHINA?

      RESPECTFULLY
      JOSE

      Laura Miers <exgaydates@...> escribió: Yes and in the mean time people are stoned to deathwhether they be gay or ex gay. That is not a moral standits an immoral stand. The truth is that no matter who they are they should not be subjected to such treatment.You can not politically oppose gay marriage yet stand silent whenthey are being stoned to death.

      Jesus took a similar stand when a prostitute women was being stoned, he did not say "let me leave this one alone, he protected her from being stoned. That is not being political its being biblical.

      laempresadeserhombre <laempresadeserhombre@...> wrote:
      DEAR LAURA:
      I UNDERSTAND EXGAY GROUPS ARE NOT POLITICAL, UNLIKE GAY GROUPS. GAY
      WORLD (GW) IS A SHORTCUT TO DEATH.

      MAYBE THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE ARE ARGUING ABOUT THE RELATION BETWEEN GAY
      BEHAVIOUR AND AIDS SPREAD IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES (AND THE ENTIRE WORLD).

      EXGAY IS NOT A LABEL, PEOPLE STRUGGLING AGAINST SUCH DISTORTIONS IN
      CONDUCT CAN CHOOSE TO IDENTIFY IN ANY WAY THEY WANT.

      EXGAY IS AN OCCIDENTAL WAY OR NAMING PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST GAY WAY
      OF LIFE, NOT ALL HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN GAY PEOPLE INDEED.

      YOUR PROPOSAL HAS TO BE REVIEWED.

      FOR THE TIME BEING, THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY GUIDE TOWARDS ABSOLUTE AND
      COMPLETE HEALING OF THE DISTORTIONS THAT GAY LIFE INTRODUCE IN
      INDIVIDUALS AND SOCIETIES.

      SALVATION FOR GAY PEOPLE CANNOT BE GUARANTEED BY OTHER ROADS, I
      BELIEVE.

      YOURS

      JOSE

      MUNASQAYKI RURASQA KACHUN