18164Re: [ExGDBd] gay sex

  • David Arakelian
    Jun 3, 2006
      Howdy, Christa. As a person who lived through years of clergy sexual abuse,
      I believe that sexual offenders' locations should be known. In fact, the
      guy who's in recovery makes a point of talking to his neighbors when new
      people move onto the street. I really respect him for that + for the fact
      that he personally works so hard at his recovery. My issue isn't with him
      at all. My problem is with those sexual offenders who're still out there
      inflicting harm upon society. Basically, I believe that we're both pretty
      much on the same book + page.