14240Re: [ExGDBd] Kyrgyzstan!!!

  • Alan Levering
    Mar 11, 2005
      Think like as crossword puzzle: a 12 letter word that starts with "M" -- definition:
      self-stimulation. (this is a code word since it is much easier to spell -- LOL!!)

      Can you guess what it is???

      ;-)

      --Alan

      --- ctickle777 <ctickle777@...> wrote:

      > JD and Kat,
      > Amen!
      >
      > I'm not sure what m12 is, btw....?? Would someone fill me in?
      >
      > Christa
      >
      > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Davies"
      > <katdavies1973@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thank God for men like you , JD. You make me proud (if that is
      > > allowed) to be a Christian. Treat them as you would want to be
      > > treated in the same circumstance.
      > >
      > > Kat D.
      > >
      > > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Alan Levering
      > > <ncxds2@y...> wrote:
      > > > PTL!!

      > > very high profile prisoners
      > > watch.

      > > people that would kill me if
      > > maimed from IED exploding in
      > > men and women.

      > have
      > > left are a few pictures of a
      > > over Christmas while visiting

      > excessive
      > > M12 and SSA. It's like
      > > excitement and release.

      > heart
      > > is single.

      > > back to Florida when I am
      > > Minnesota, Michigan area -- or
      > > time to think about things
      > and
      > > I.

      > > beautiful (situated in the
      > > could sure go for a fruit

      > > Language Discussion Board:
      > > Abused Men's Group:

      > Alan
      > > Levering, directly at:

      > > Internet Christian Ministries

      > > website:

      > > Language Discussion Board:
      > > Abused Men's Group:

      > > Service.

      > > > -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
      > > > Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
      > > >
      > > > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
      > > Language Discussion Board:
      > > | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group:
      > > > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

      === message truncated ===

      -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
      Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

      Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>
      Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic