11472Re: [ExGDBd] Re: Im trying to be good,thanks Carol.

  • Brett Sanders
    Aug 1, 2004
      Thanks Carol,
      I appreciate your help. Btw i am a dude. ---Brett, Aka ---Sandy---

      carolblue6 <carolblue6@...> wrote:
      Hey Sandy,

      i agree with Bethany, it would be very good for you to find someone
      (Christian) that you can trust and share about your struggles. I have
      an accountability partner (a very straight girl)...and its been so
      liberating for me to share what is going on in my heart... I remember
      i was so afraid of sharing with her my struggle and my fall...but it
      was so good... then she shared with me her struggles...and its so
      good to know that there is someone you can count with, and that you
      know that they are praying for u.

      Hey Sis... you are not alone... put in God your trust and He will
      help you...not to return to the gay bars...

      I praise God because its been about 2 months since i was last at a
      gay bar...

      Carol

      .yahoo.com/clubs/exgaydiscussionboard> | Chat: <http://chat.yahoo.com/?club=exgaydiscussionboard>