Re: David.

  • davidrww
    Message 1 of 2165 , Jun 30, 2000
      shalt furnish him liberally out of thy flock, and out
      of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: [of that]
      wherewith the LORD thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt
      32:5<br><br> 5 The vile person shall be no more called
      liberal, nor the churl said [to be] bountiful.<br><br> 6
      For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart
      will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to
      utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of
      the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the
      thirsty to fail.<br><br> 7 The instruments also of the
      churl [are] evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy
      the poor with lying words, even when the needy
      speaketh right.<br><br> 8 But the liberal deviseth liberal
      things; and by liberal things shall he
      ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and
      upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. <br><br>No where
      R.W. Wadsworth<br>Servant of the Most High and One
      whether your God is an entity; a personage; a spirit;
      omniscient; omnipresent; objectivity, enlightenment,
      intelligence or a concept, God is Love and Satan is
      hate!<br><br>Love and sex, while one can enhance the other, they
      mutually exclusive and come in a variety of forms and
      fashions the beauty and morality, of which depends upon
      its expression.<br><br>Man can be assured his God was
      created in his own image when his God hates the same
      people he does.<br><br>Is anyone so absolutely positive
      that their beliefs are in fact true, void of any
      clearly definable proof to the contrary, that after being
      able to exercise their God given right to freely make
      a choice, they would condemn someone else for
      making a different choice? Such is the Plan of Satan!
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003