hello and brief intr

  • waydude
    Message 1 of 2165 , Nov 25, 1999
      I was reading your response to your intro and I
      could just about see my history as far as the guilt
      goes. I had one night stands and guilt always followed.
      The sad part about that was there were not many in my
      life and definitely no love involved. I must say that
      religion is what caused the guilt. One day I met the Lord
      Jesus and then I realized that it was my personal
      relationship with Him. Not with all the preachers, people from
      the exgay, not family, not anybody, for it was my
      personal relationship with Him. I also realized that He
      knew me before He went to the cross, and He loved me
      then and He still loves me now. I did not get that
      from man, all man wanted to offer was guilt for being
      what I am, and that is a gay man. I know that I was
      born that way and our Father loves me no matter what I
      am, for He does not make mistakes. He does not want
      His children to be alone and sad all their lives. I
      wasted 44yrs of my life trying to figure that out. I
      hate that it took that long but it was the love of a
      good man that taught me how to love and to be loved. I
      firmly believe that my Father led me to this person and
      I thank Him daily for that. Our Father wants His
      children to be happy and I know that He loves us all. Dan
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003