sympathy

  • applefields
    Message 1 of 2165 , Nov 2, 1999
      well guys hows things?know a couple of you from
      messenger and hope to talk to you later,hows everyone
      dealing with the sympathy for exgay activists?im trying
      hard to feel for them but at the same time cant get
      over the mindset thats been instilled in them,i wonder
      if the attempts at conversion of gays is their way
      of keeping the mindset strong within them,i know
      that the moment i had time to think on my own,without
      constant bombardment of exgays in my group the logic of
      gods will came to me easily.does anyone feel as i that
      perhaps their efforts to convert are really efforts to
      maintain their beliefs knowing that intense self
      examination would break the hold these groups instill in
      them.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003