Jesus Christ said SoT was a liar...

  • davidrww
    Message 1 of 2165 , Jun 1, 2000
      revelations10_1999,<br><br>Jesus Christ said,
      lie!"<br><br>No one but Saul of Tarsus said that he was an
      apostle of Jesus Christ and he was never ordained. For
      that matter, Saul was never baptized! Therefore, as
      Christ said, Saul of Tarsus was a liar!<br><br>He was
      never baptized a Christian and gave 4 contradictory
      versions of "his conversion." Indeed, a lie!<br><br>The
      bonafide, true and ordained Apostle John said, <br> <br>1
      John 2:18<br><br> 18 � Little children, it is the last
      time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come,
      even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know
      that it is the last time.
      that denieth (sic) that Jesus is the Christ? He is
      antichrist, that denieth (sic) the Father and the Son.
      confesseth (sic) not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh
      is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of
      antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and
      even now already is it in the world.
      entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ
      is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an
      antichrist. <br><br>Saul of Tarsus even taught that the
      Gospel of Jesus Christ was actually his -- "my" --
      Gospel and taught numerous antichristian doctrine
      designed by Satan to undermine the Gospel and mission of
      Jesus Christ. He was a Pharisaic Plant to undermine the
      "Cult" in Jewish Society known as Christianity. He was
      truly the first Antichrist.<br><br>A word to the wise,
      for a true understanding of the Gospel of Jesus
      Christ, rely only on the teachings of Jesus Christ or His
      bonafide, ordained Apostles and not the minions of Satan!
      Gospel of Jesus Christ shun Satan and his minions in
      whatever form and rely only on Jesus Christ and his
      ordained Apostles.<br><br>I pray everyone will become a
      true Practicing Christian and avoid Satan's "20th
      Century Born-Again Christianity," the antichrists of the
      will serve, God or Satan! I pray you'll choose to
      Escondido<br>10387 Tioga Lake Drive<br>Escondido, CA
      MILLENNIAL
      whether your God is an entity; a personage; a spirit;
      omniscient; omnipresent; objectivity, enlightenment,
      intelligence or a concept, God is Love and Satan is
      hate!<br><br>Love and sex, while one can enhance the other, they
      mutually exclusive and come in a variety of forms and
      fashions, the beauty and morality of which depends upon its
      expression.<br><br>Man can be assured his God was created in his own
      image when his God hates the same people he
      does.<br><br>Is anyone so absolutely positive that their beliefs
      are in fact true, void of any clearly definable proof
      to the contrary, that after being able to exercise
      their God given right to freely make a choice, they
      would condemn someone else for making a different
      choice? Such is the Plan of Satan!
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003