VisEd says:Do you have the slightest....

  • revelations10_1999
    Message 1 of 2165 , May 31 10:03 PM
      idea how long it would take to build just the
      supporting FRAMEWORK for a vessel that size, before you even
      could begin work on the ship itself? And do you have
      any idea how many man hours it would
      them in the construction of the ark. By the very
      nature of the case, the project must have gained
      worldwide attention, and the universal rejection of Noah's
      faithful warnings during this final testing period of *120
      years* was the basis upon which Noah "condemned the
      world" (Hebrew 11:7). Noah's ark-building faith stood
      out in startling contrast to the unbelief of the
      human race "when the long-suffering of God waited in
      the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing,
      wherein few, that is, eight souls, were saved through
      water." (2 Peter 3:20.)<br><br>Hgrabows, here is your
      answer too! Noah was a "preacher of righteousness"
      during the 120 years it took to built the ark. See 2
      Peter 2:5.<br><br>Viscount, I would imagine you could
      single-handedly build noah's ark yourself in 120 years, what do
      you say? See Genesis 6:3.
      Message 2165 of 2165 , Aug 10, 2003