A Confession, An Apology, and a Conversation

  • Drew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      Greetings & Salutations Loved Ones!

      In the spirit of new beginnings as the sun rises I call the spirit of the East
      to my side to stand beside me as I share myself with you.

      When I was a child I was naked and unashamed
      And then the programming of life got in the way of my joy
      and gave me judgment

      And when my Mother died, my touchstone with unconditional love and my love
      bubble shattered as many Fathers do not know how to give unconditional, but only
      conditional love

      And I lived for thirty three years on a cross that wasn't my own

      This is my testimony
      You may not agree with all of my conclusions
      But you can't argue with a resurrection

      I think we're supposed to return to the Garden of Our Youth
      And once again, be naked and unashamed

      Namaste'
      St Drucifer of Holy Hill

      The attached link is a gift to you
      It is the gift of myself, naked and unashamed
      It is dialogical intercourse and it serves many purposes

      Backstory: In 1988 I was in the Love in Action (Exodus) ex-gay ministry program,
      trying to de-gay myself through Jesus. That year, I went to a conference and
      ended up on camera spouting the programming of the movement, that homosexuality
      was dysfunctional at its roots. Never have I regretted anything that came out of
      my mouth as much and this is my confession, my apology, my coming out, and my
      attempt to articulate my credo, my mission and purpose in life and my reason for
      being. This is me, standing before my community, naked and unashamed.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmEJTzHAD9o