Re: [ExExGayMinistry] ex-gay fallacies

  • Sergio Viula
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2012
      Thank you, Jackie. That is really the video I had in mind. I don't know why the moderation erased the link.

      Thanks for sending the link again.

      Hugs,
      Sergio Viula

      ________________________________
      De: Jackie Yetso <lyricaloasis@...>
      Para: "exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com" <exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com>
      Enviadas: Sábado, 13 de Outubro de 2012 14:28
      Assunto: Re: [ExExGayMinistry] ex-gay fallacies

      Sergio, were you wanting us to look at something in particular? Maybe your YouTube video? Or something else? Thank you.

      http://youtu.be/l3StUbtlY1E

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 29, 2012, at 8:15 PM, Sergio Viula <sviula@...> wrote:

      > Ex-Gay Fallacies - by Sergio Viula
      > Para acessar o vídeo in português, clique AQUI.
      >
      > Ex-gay fallacies, reparative therapy, gay cure or however you name it, Sergio Viula shares his views on the issue and his experience in (and out of) a Brazilian ex-gay group.
      >
      > Have a look and if you like it, please spread the word. :)
      >
      > Posted 3 days ago by Sergio Viula

    • Jackie Yetso
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
        You are very welcome Sergio. Hugs to you.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
          Cutie.   :)

          Sergio Viula

          De: Jackie Yetso <lyricaloasis@...>
          Para: "exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com" <exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com>
          Cc: "exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com" <exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com>
          Enviadas: Sábado, 27 de Outubro de 2012 19:12

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
            Awe shucks Sergio. ;)

            Sent from my iPhone