Re: [ExExGayMinistry] ex-gay fallacies

  • Jackie Yetso
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2012
      Sergio, were you wanting us to look at something in particular? Maybe your YouTube video? Or something else? Thank you.

      http://youtu.be/l3StUbtlY1E

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 29, 2012, at 8:15 PM, Sergio Viula <sviula@...> wrote:

      > Ex-Gay Fallacies - by Sergio Viula
      > Para acessar o vídeo in português, clique AQUI.
      >
      > Ex-gay fallacies, reparative therapy, gay cure or however you name it, Sergio Viula shares his views on the issue and his experience in (and out of) a Brazilian ex-gay group.
      >
      > Have a look and if you like it, please spread the word. :)
      >
      > Posted 3 days ago by Sergio Viula

    • Sergio Viula
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 13, 2012
        Thank you, Jackie. That is really the video I had in mind. I don't know why the moderation erased the link.

        Thanks for sending the link again.

        Hugs,
        Sergio Viula

        ________________________________
        De: Jackie Yetso <lyricaloasis@...>
        Para: "exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com" <exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com>
        Enviadas: Sábado, 13 de Outubro de 2012 14:28
        Assunto: Re: [ExExGayMinistry] ex-gay fallacies

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
          You are very welcome Sergio. Hugs to you.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
            Cutie.   :)

            Sergio Viula

            De: Jackie Yetso <lyricaloasis@...>
            Para: "exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com" <exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com>
            Cc: "exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com" <exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com>
            Enviadas: Sábado, 27 de Outubro de 2012 19:12

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
              Awe shucks Sergio. ;)

              Sent from my iPhone