ex-gay fallacies

  • Sergio Viula
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2012
      Ex-Gay Fallacies - by Sergio Viula
      Para acessar o vídeo in português, clique AQUI.

      Ex-gay fallacies, reparative therapy, gay cure or however you name it, Sergio Viula shares his views on the issue and his experience in (and out of) a Brazilian ex-gay group.

      Have a look and if you like it, please spread the word. :)

      Posted 3 days ago by Sergio Viula

    • Jackie Yetso
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 13, 2012
        Sergio, were you wanting us to look at something in particular? Maybe your YouTube video? Or something else? Thank you.

        http://youtu.be/l3StUbtlY1E

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2012
          Thank you, Jackie. That is really the video I had in mind. I don't know why the moderation erased the link.

          Thanks for sending the link again.

          Hugs,
          Sergio Viula

          ________________________________
          De: Jackie Yetso <lyricaloasis@...>
          Para: "exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com" <exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com>
          Enviadas: Sábado, 13 de Outubro de 2012 14:28
          Assunto: Re: [ExExGayMinistry] ex-gay fallacies

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
            You are very welcome Sergio. Hugs to you.

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 27, 2012
              Cutie.   :)

              Sergio Viula

              De: Jackie Yetso <lyricaloasis@...>
              Para: "exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com" <exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com>
              Cc: "exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com" <exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com>
              Enviadas: Sábado, 27 de Outubro de 2012 19:12

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
                Awe shucks Sergio. ;)

                Sent from my iPhone