Ex-Ex-Gay Dad Larry for 12 years

  • DadHen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2012
      In case you do not know me, I am Larry Rogers and I found Reconciling In Christ about 14 years ago. It took two years to get all the Ex-Gay brainwashing out of my head but I am now in a Reconciling in Christ Church (Zion Lutheran in Iowa City, Iowa) and active in ChristianGays.com where I lead HOT TOPICS and moderate. I am also the coordinator of the GLBT Movie Series at the IOWA CITY SENIOR CITIZENS CENTER known as "The Center" because it is for anyone over 50 and that is not exactly what I mean by Senior Citizens. My movies are open to anyone over 18 years of age due to some of them having frontal nudity.

      Write me at lgr943@... and mention that you are Ex-Ex-Gay. If you ever get to Iowa City, look me up.