You can't miss it! :)

  • Sergio Viula
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2012
      One year ago, I released a book (print version) in Brazil. Now, I've made it available in English and FREE of charge.

      You just need to access this link to have access to the book content: http://www.slideshare.net/SergioViula/sergio-viulatranslation%c2%a0

      That's the easiest way I've come across to share my book with everybody interested in LGBT rights, unmasking of ex-gay therapies and the legitimacy of homoerotic love. Please, have a look and share it with your friends. Nothing would make me happier than seeing the number of readers grow day by day.

      The book is a mixture of biography and militancy.

      Thank you all, guys. And for those who might be interested in keeping in touch through facebook. My e-mail there is sviula@....

      Hugs,

      Sergio Viula
      Rio, Brazil