Re: Ex-Ex Gay Facebook group

  • Anthony Venn-Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hey Bill.......my exex-gay group is about the same size as
      yours.......and eventually came to no activity.....probably for several
      reasons.......one being I was giving my energies in other places like
      the freedom 2 b[e] forum and facebook.....but I think the new forms of
      communication also played a big role

      I suggested my group also move over to Michaels page........he is very
      diligent and puts are great stuff on a daily basis. Always interesting
      and relevant

      I left my group page up so if people are searching they can find it and
      it lets them know to move to facebook
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Exex-gay/?yguid=409854159

      love your work

      Anthony Venn-Brown

      An Ambassador for the LGBT Community

      Author of 'A Life of Unlearning - A Journey to Find the Truth'
      <http://gayambassador1.blogspot.com/>

      Co-founder of Freedom 2 b[e] <http://www.freedom2b.org/>

      Honoured to be voted one of the 25 Most Influential Gay & Lesbian
      Australians <http://www.samesame.com.au/25/2007/AnthonyVennBrown> (2007
      & 2009) and ACON Community Hero finalist 2011.

      http://lgbttraining.blogspot.com/ <http://lgbttraining.blogspot.com/>

      Twitter: @gayambassador

      --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, Bill Prickett <bill_times2@...>
      wrote:

      > Good morning, everyone.
      >
      > I know this group has been around for a while, but I did want everyone
      to know that if you are still looking for a resource, and some
      interesting conversation and useful information, there's a wonderful
      Ex-Ex-Gay Facebook group you might want to consider.
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/166704399994/

      > The group was started and is administered by Michael Bussee. In case
      you don't know, Michael was one of the original founders of Exodus, the
      country largest ex-gay organization. He has since left the ex-gay
      movement and is active in getting out the message of the damage and
      danger of these groups. Here's a video where Michael talks about his
      story: http://youtu.be/v2PLPyKmtas

      > I am certainly not trying to take anything away from this group, but
      thought some might be interested in another avenue.