RE: Still Seeking Ex-Ex-Gay Stories and Perspectives

  • Bill Prickett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2011
      I have a section on my website about the ex-gay movement, which includes Ten Myths of Ex-Gay Programs and my own ex-gay story. (For a while, I was Executive Director of a local ministry)

      My new novel, The Mind Set on the Flesh, also deals with the subject...in a somewhat EX-treme manner.

      Bill Prickett
      www.BillPrickett.com
      Let's connect on Facebook