Re: [ExExGayMinistry] msgs?Discussions?

  • Pete Zayonce
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2010
      I think that groups like this go through cycles. New people seeking
      answers/peers will come in & there will be some discussion. Then after some
      time, the discussions die down again.

      Largely the groups tend to be quiet unless there is something scandalous
      that happens, or when one of the ex-gay programs hits the news.

      There's a few groups around. Beyond ex-gay which Peter has already sent
      around & there is also Freedom 2 be. http://www.freedom2b.org/ it's not
      necessarily ex-ex-gay, but it has a number of resources online, and many of
      the contributors to that site have been through ex-gay programs.

      Regards,

      Pete Zayonce

      --
      Pete Zayonce
      m: 0410248621

      "I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I
      realized I was somebody."
      � Lily Tomlin