Re: [ExExGayMinistry] msgs?Discussions?

  • Peterson Toscano
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2010
      You can try to connect with the Beyond Ex-Gay community site. Go to www.beyondexgay.com for more info.

      Peterson Toscano
      Theatrical Performance Activist
      www.petersontoscano.com

      On Jul 21, 2010, at 12:36 PM, "Tim" <timalexwar7@...> wrote:

      > there doesn't seem to be much of a conversation going on here. IS that normal? are there other ex-ex-gay groups that are more active regarding topic discussions? Let me know if there are others....thnx!

    • Pete Zayonce
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2010
        I think that groups like this go through cycles. New people seeking
        answers/peers will come in & there will be some discussion. Then after some
        time, the discussions die down again.

        Largely the groups tend to be quiet unless there is something scandalous
        that happens, or when one of the ex-gay programs hits the news.

        There's a few groups around. Beyond ex-gay which Peter has already sent
        around & there is also Freedom 2 be. http://www.freedom2b.org/ it's not
        necessarily ex-ex-gay, but it has a number of resources online, and many of
        the contributors to that site have been through ex-gay programs.

        Regards,

        Pete Zayonce

        --
        Pete Zayonce
        m: 0410248621

        "I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I
        realized I was somebody."
        � Lily Tomlin