Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Re: Friends matter, or is it just all about a cause?

  • Christine Bakke
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
      I agree with Norm.

      As someone who runs a website for ex-ex-gays (www.beyondexgay.com) I
      would say that we don't bash or hate ex-gays either. We even
      encourage people to think about the good that came out of their ex-
      gay experiences....because for many people, we did gain something
      good from our times as ex-gays.

      I also second Norm in checking out Gaychristian.net - they have been
      a really helpful resource to lots of people and have great, active
      message boards.

      We also have a very fledgling online forum community for ex-ex-gays.
      Email us at bxg@... with a bit of your story for more
      information (this applies to anyone on this listserv as well).
      Christians and nonChristians welcome.

      Thanks,

      Christine