Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Re: To the List Owner/Moderators of ExExGayMinistry's Yahoo Group

  • Pete Zayonce
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2009
      Hi Norm,

      I agree with you - no matter what level of "privacy" is added to a group,
      there is usually lurkers who are there gathering whatever information they
      want to gather.

      It is sad that people feel they can no longer as a question, or post what's
      on their mind. Yahoo give the ability for your email to be hidden, and if
      you use a name, then no one really knows if it's a real name or not.

      Norm, thanks for creating this group, and I hope that people will still
      continue to use it.

      Regards,

      Pete Zayonce (yes, that's my real name - Google or Facebook me) :-)

      --
      Pete Zayonce
      m: 0410248621

      "I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I
      realized I was somebody."
      � Lily Tomlin