Explanation....re: AFA Poll email sent earlier

  • MrChuk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      This former email was NOT?an endorsement from me of AFA.? There seemed to be a bias in the poll and I tho't that you might want to vote to balance that balance if you were inclined to do so.

      However, it seems if you vote, you will get an email response and if you reply to that reponse, you are added to AFA's email list.

      Sorry if this causes any problems for you.? Was not my intent.

      Chuck