The struggles of Gay Christians can cause Irreparable Harm!

  • rxr999
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
      This is an extreme example of how the struggles that Christian gays
      face can result in severe and irreparable harm to self and/or others.
      I never contemplated suicide, but I was in danger of losing my first
      job after college graduation. The fire of sexual passion burned so
      hot that it could be detected by handsome co-workers, without words
      or actions - just by my 'aura' or 'vibrations', or better
      still, 'radiation'. 'Radiation' is what happens when any object that
      gets hot enough starts glowing red - the heat can be seen. My
      youthful and forcefully suppressed sexual passion was 'hot' enough to
      visibly 'radiate!'

      I'm almost certain Paden has prayed to God many thousands of times to
      remove these passions, in good faith and believing this to be God's
      will. Once irreparable harm threatens, apply a common sense
      principle: [Romans 13:8-10] Once a situation develops such that, as a
      practical matter, one of two sins seems inevitable, [Romans 7:15-24],
      select the lesser sin. Any act it takes no faith to believe is wrong
      and sin (that is, it harms self and/or other humans) is greater than
      an act that DOES take faith to believe is sin. For a born again
      Christian to commit (or even consider) suicide negatively glorifies
      God VASTLY worse than gay sexual activity! (And even this concedes,
      for the sake of argument, that the Bible totally condemns all
      homosexual activity.)

      I could go on and on about this, especially reading about such
      extreme hellish anguish! But this is my first post, so other insights
      and thoughts will follow.

      --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, "mental_problem2000"