Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Warning about Grouply, Question about FanBox and Tagged

  • Bert savarese
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hey, I am not a member of the ex ex group but thanks for the heads up. On occasion I get email from this group but I think it is because I was interested in learning more about those who are gay. Or wanted not to be gay and whatever happened that they  stayed gay. Whatever.  Apparently they don't want any straight people in the group learning or whatever. I am not this to spread nasty rumors or say mean things, I am just a mom who wants to understand gay people. My son is gay.

      Anyway, the info you sent was worth getting. thanks.  Even by accident, God has interesting ways of helping us, huh?!

      mombert