A survey on relationships

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2008
      Dear All

      Warren Throckmorton is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Grove
      City College in PA and he is conducting research to examine the
      experience of heterosexual relationships among same-sex attracted
      people. He asked me to make others aware of this survey which can be
      found at

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=p9WzOmVa6QWelIxjJhQh_2bw_3d_3d

      Best wishes

      Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2008
        Thanks for sharing the link, Michael.

        Prospective participants should be aware that Grove City College is a
        conservative/fundamentalist Christian college. Throckmorton is a
        well-known promoter of the ex-gay viewpoint. He produced the 2004
        documentary "I Do Exist" and maintains a blog, http://wthrockmorton.com