Klein Sexual Orientation Grid

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2008
      Dear All
      It is a while since I communicated within this group, but I wondered
      whether anyone had come across the above grid.
      I have recently modified it and added it to my site at
      www.marriedgay.org . Whereas the grid recognises some potential change
      in people's attitudes towards their sexuality, I didn't think it did it
      sufficiently, so that I have added options for the Past (Teens,
      20s/30s, 40s/50s) in addition to Now and Ideal. The questions relate to
      Behaviour and Preferences. This may seem a foreign language to you, so
      if you are interested, have a go. I am prepared on request to provide a
      pdf print out of your response to the questionnaire and also to offer
      commentary. I am not saying I will get it right but some interesting
      insight has come out of the responses so far in the two months I have
      been running this.
      The questionnaire requires a great deal of personal honesty to be
      meaningful.
      Best wishes
      Michael