Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Post to link to Dr.Trulucks site on the abuses of fundmentalism

  • stephanie anderson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14 7:46 AM
      I have not gone to church in a year, and my mom and mygirlfriends mom says that it is important to not isolate your self, but I am sick of being judged. Maybe its the chruch, but I feel judged at school too. How do I know gay chruches are safe too?

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14 9:11 PM
        All you can do is check them out.. if something doesn't seem quite right , you don't have to go.

        stephanie anderson <freestephsteph@...> wrote:
[...]

        <!--

        #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
        #ygrp-text{