New Guy Here

  • kevin morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      Hi;
      My name is Kevin and I just joined the group. I never belonged to a fundamentalist Christian exgay group but I did belong to the online group of Courage which is the Catholic exgay ministry. Just a little about myself, I'm a 51 year old blue collar guy, a widower with a teenage son. He doesn't know I'm Gay. Looking forward to getting to know you all and maybe hear a little of your stories.
      Kevin
      BTW I still lurk at CourageOnline, sometimes I can throw someone a lifeline