Re: [ExExGayMinistry] Re: suicide & hell

  • MrChuk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007
      Click here: _HELL_ (http://www.tentmaker.org/books/GatesOfHell.html)

      or here

      _http://www.tentmaker.org/books/GatesOfHell.html_
      (http://www.tentmaker.org/books/GatesOfHell.html)

      In a message dated 2/8/2007 7:56:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      greenakakay07@... writes:

      --- In _exexgayministry@exexgayminisexe_
      (mailto:exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com) , "Stephanie"
      <freestephsteph@fre> wrote:
      > Hey, talk to me if you need to, bend my ear.. I'm an old lady of 46
      but I've had similar feelings like yours... And if none of these
      hotlines work for you , I will do what I can to see what other
      resources are available to help you..Right mow I think what you want
      is someone who will listen and support you and that is okay to ask
      for help and support.
      > I just feel so rejected today. Like there is no place for me in
      > soceity. I have thought about suicide, but have never conceplated
      it
      > before. I am always afraid of it being morally wrong. And well I am
      > gay and I don't wanna go to hell. I definitly don't wanna kill my
      > self out of emotions. Arent these just my emotions? Anyways I don't
      > wanna leave Amy and my mom, because I wouldn't know how to deal
      with
      > them killing themselves.
      >
      > But amy said she hates me and doesn't wanna be with me anymore.
      Maybe