Re: suicide

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hi Steph,

      First, please seek out help -- even if its a counselor or a suicide
      hotline, 800-784-2433. Sure they're fake, but it's still helpful to
      know someone is listening.

      If anyone wants you to do die, then you should seriously question
      their sanity and get them out of your life.

      Sorry for the delay in responding. Please let us know how you are
      doing.

      Norm!

      --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie"
      <freestephsteph@...> wrote:

      > I just feel so rejected today. Like there is no place for me in
      > soceity. I have thought about suicide, but have never conceplated
      it
      > before. I am always afraid of it being morally wrong. And well I
      am
      > gay and I don't wanna go to hell. I definitly don't wanna kill my
      > self out of emotions. Arent these just my emotions? Anyways I
      don't
      > wanna leave Amy and my mom, because I wouldn't know how to deal
      with
      > them killing themselves.
      >
      > But amy said she hates me and doesn't wanna be with me anymore.
      Maybe
      > she wouldn't care, and well hates a pretty strong word, she
      probably
      > rather I died.
      >
      > My mom wouldn't love me if she knew I was gay. Maybe soceity, and
      my
      > family would all cope better if I wasn't around. I don't think I
      am
      > wanted. I am really not having a good day. I am holding against
      these
      > thoughts with everything. Because I know life is valuable. I
      really
      > just want a shoulder to cry on, but I don't have one.
      >
      > Reason three is suicide is selfish. I need to be focusing on the
      > needs of others. You know? It is not about me and my needs, but
      the
      > needs of others. I shouldn't sit around feeling sorry for my self
      >
      > Please don't give me this I am depressed because I am gay. I am
      > depressed because I want a friend who I can be real around. I
      don't
      > feel safe anywhere I go. I want a shoulder to cry on. Please don't
      > give me I need a counselor, I am going to school to be one, and
      the
      > people that are in my profession seem so fake. I just wanna be
      around
      > someone real. Is there any real people in the world? Or they all
      just
      > wanna kill me?

    • greenakakay07
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2007
        --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, "Stephanie"
        <freestephsteph@...> wrote: Stephanie, please whatever you do don't
        commit suicide, you are a valuable human being in the eyes of God and
        He loves you unconditionally.. I know you may be overwhelmed by
        feelings of guilt and rejection.. But that is not what God wants for
        you. I also know you probably feel rejected by your family as well.
        It is good that you are able to express your feelings though but
        remember it is not wrong for you to get help to resolve these
        feelings and it is nothing to be ashamed of..1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-
        2433)

        1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255),also http://www.suicide.org/suicide-
        hotlines.html a glbt(gay,lesbian,bisexual, transgender)suicide
        hotline is 1-866-4-U-TREVOR

        Suicide Prevention Lines
        You may call these suicide prevention numbers from anywhere in the
        United States, 24 hours a day. People are waiting to help you. Call a
        suicide prevention number right now if you need to. And always
        remember that it is never okay to act on your thoughts of suicide.
        Never. Again, call a suicide prevention number now if you need to.

        Never act on your thoughts of suicide.
        Extensive suicide prevention hotline numbers, categorized by country
        or state, can be found on the Suicide Prevention Hotlines pages of
        this web site. Go to the Suicide Prevention Hotlines index page now
        if you need to.
        Suicide is never the answer.
        Getting help is the answer.

        ----------

        If you do not need to call any of the suicide prevention numbers
        above, then please read on. . .

        Welcome, my friend, you are not alone. I am very pleased that you are
        here. And let me remind you that there is nothing more important than
        your life. Nothing.

        My name is Kevin Caruso, and I have been working with suicidal people
        for over 30 years; and I have been firmly dedicated to suicide
        prevention, awareness, and support, so please let me share my
        experience with you. The first thing that I want you to know is that
        virtually every person that I have worked with who attempted suicide,
        and survived, was glad that they lived. So the emotions that were
        causing the suicidal feelings did pass. Things got better; the sun
        did come out. So, let me extend that hope to you.

        If you are in intense emotional and/or physical pain, remember that
        your judgment is being clouded by that pain. If you are considering
        suicide, you are trying to end that pain. Please do not confuse
        ending your pain with ending your life. The two are very different.

        > I just feel so rejected today. Like there is no place for me in
        > soceity. I have thought about suicide, but have never conceplated
        it
        > before. I am always afraid of it being morally wrong. And well I am
        > gay and I don't wanna go to hell. I definitly don't wanna kill my
        > self out of emotions. Arent these just my emotions? Anyways I don't
        > wanna leave Amy and my mom, because I wouldn't know how to deal
        with
        > them killing themselves.
        >
        > But amy said she hates me and doesn't wanna be with me anymore.
        Maybe
        > she wouldn't care, and well hates a pretty strong word, she
        probably
        > rather I died.
        >
        > My mom wouldn't love me if she knew I was gay. Maybe soceity, and
        my
        > family would all cope better if I wasn't around. I don't think I am
        > wanted. I am really not having a good day. I am holding against
        these
        > thoughts with everything. Because I know life is valuable. I really
        > just want a shoulder to cry on, but I don't have one.
        >
        > Reason three is suicide is selfish. I need to be focusing on the
        > needs of others. You know? It is not about me and my needs, but the
        > needs of others. I shouldn't sit around feeling sorry for my self
        >
        > Please don't give me this I am depressed because I am gay. I am
        > depressed because I want a friend who I can be real around. I don't
        > feel safe anywhere I go. I want a shoulder to cry on. Please don't
        > give me I need a counselor, I am going to school to be one, and the
        > people that are in my profession seem so fake. I just wanna be
        around
        > someone real. Is there any real people in the world? Or they all
        just
        > wanna kill me?

      • greenakakay07
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2007
          <freestephsteph@...> wrote:
          > Hey, talk to me if you need to, bend my ear.. I'm an old lady of 46
          but I've had similar feelings like yours... And if none of these
          hotlines work for you , I will do what I can to see what other
          resources are available to help you..Right mow I think what you want
          is someone who will listen and support you and that is okay to ask
          for help and support.
          > I just feel so rejected today. Like there is no place for me in
          > soceity. I have thought about suicide, but have never conceplated
          it
          > before. I am always afraid of it being morally wrong. And well I am
          > gay and I don't wanna go to hell. I definitly don't wanna kill my
          > self out of emotions. Arent these just my emotions? Anyways I don't
          > wanna leave Amy and my mom, because I wouldn't know how to deal
          with
          > them killing themselves.
          >
          > But amy said she hates me and doesn't wanna be with me anymore.
          Maybe
          > she wouldn't care, and well hates a pretty strong word, she
          probably
          > rather I died.
          >
          > My mom wouldn't love me if she knew I was gay. Maybe soceity, and
          my
          > family would all cope better if I wasn't around. I don't think I am
          > wanted. I am really not having a good day. I am holding against
          these
          > thoughts with everything. Because I know life is valuable. I really
          > just want a shoulder to cry on, but I don't have one.
          >
          > Reason three is suicide is selfish. I need to be focusing on the
          > needs of others. You know? It is not about me and my needs, but the
          > needs of others. I shouldn't sit around feeling sorry for my self
          >
          > Please don't give me this I am depressed because I am gay. I am
          > depressed because I want a friend who I can be real around. I don't
          > feel safe anywhere I go. I want a shoulder to cry on. Please don't
          > give me I need a counselor, I am going to school to be one, and the
          > people that are in my profession seem so fake. I just wanna be
          around
          > someone real. Is there any real people in the world? Or they all
          just
          > wanna kill me?

        • stephanie anderson
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
            <<<. I know you may be overwhelmed by
            feelings of guilt and rejection.. >>>>

            I do not feel guilty!! Just because I am gay doesn't mean that I feel guilty. Don't try to assume you know how i feel. Rejected yes! I have to be someone everyone else is happy with.