Anyone had experience as male co-parent with lesbian couple?

  • Pete Zayonce
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14 5:55 AM
      Hi everyone,

      Has anyone here had experience as a co-parent with a lesbian couple?

      I have been lucky enough to be approached, and I'm wondering if anyone has
      any experience that they could share with me? As a gay man, this type of
      opportunity doesn't come along very often & I'd really value anyone's
      experiences. Either as the donor, or as the mothers?

      If you don't feel comfortable posting to the group, I would love to hear
      from you privately.

      Thanks.

      --
      Pete Zayonce