1/3 of your members Bouncing - see this

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      Carole McManus, Yahoo Community Manager revealed

      I have some background info on bounces your group members may have
      experienced in the last couple days.

      Because of a temporary glitch in the Yahoo! Mail systems, mail to some
      users with yahoo.com and sbc.com email accounts began bouncing. Our
      systems mischaracterized these bounces, resetting the accounts to no
      longer receive group messages nor allow group posts.

      We are working on identifying an automatic solution to correct the
      problem. Users can manually remove themselves from bouncing status by
      following these instructions:
      1. Go to the My Groups page (http://groups. yahoo.com/ mygroups).
      2. Once you are signed in to Yahoo!, click the X on the alert message.
      3. Click the “unbounceâ€? link next to your email address.
      4. Follow the reactivation instructions in the message that will be
      emailed to you.