Who's recruiting the kids, again?

  • Jayelle Wiggins-Lunacharsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 10:55 PM
      Subtitle: "Oh my freakin' God."

      There is a book for the Christian market called, and I am not kidding, "Does God Love Michael's Two Daddies?"

      http://www.apologeticspress.org/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/871

      Also, Exodus Youth, a youth division of the infamous ex-gay ministry, has decided that they need to participate in GLSEN's "Ally Week," in which straight kids are asked to pledge to make their schools safer places for their LGBT peers. They are doing it in their own very "special" way that looks nice on the surface, but really isn't, particularly when you look at their "trendy" tracts. Distressed fonts can't hide the crap inside, y'all...

      http://groundswell2006.org/truth/resources.htm

      Blessed be,
      Jayelle

      "Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom."--Bertrand Russell

      http://crackerlilo.blogspot.com
      http://www.myspace.com/greeneyedlilo