Re: Ex-gay book coming out

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30 11:06 PM
      Jayelle,

      I'll wait until I can get the book used. Make sure you tell us the
      juicest parts.

      Norm!

      --- In exexgayministry@yahoogroups.com, Jayelle Wiggins-Lunacharsky
      <jayelle3@...> wrote:

      > This is gonna be fun, I can tell. You can pre-order now, if you
      have money to waste.

      > God's Grace And the Homosexual Next Door: A Guide to Overcoming
      Barriers And Misunderstandings, Getting to Know the Real Person,
      Offering God's New Life

      > Written by Alan Chambers, president of Exodus, and other Exodus
      employees.

      > The title alone is a bad way to start. It's only those who
      dislike LGBT people who use "the homosexual."

      > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0736916911/sr=8-
      1/qid=1156794526/ref=sr_1_1/104-6733308-9547935?ie=UTF8

      > Blessed be,
      > Jayelle
      >

      > "Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the
      main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of
      wisdom."--Bertrand Russell

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30 11:46 PM
        Hey! I didn't say *I* had money to waste! You read about a redneck woman and a Russian woman winning the Powerball yet? I assure you, that's the only circumstance under which I'd pay money for this!

        However, I may try inter-library loan when it comes out.

        Blessed be,
        Jayelle

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31 9:20 AM
          LOL! Sorry, I misunderstood.

          I live/work near Powells.com main bookstore and occassionally see
          used ex-gay books in the 'sexually healing' part of the Christianity
          section. I always wonder what the story is behind someone's
          decision to sell their ex-gay book to Powells.